Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes

You know those people, who are ALWAYS doing something? Full time job, volunteering, going out with friends, and still managing to get a good work out in on a regular basis. Well, I'm not one of those, but oh how I wish I was. The point is, I got slightly busy and that's why I have not posted in FOREVER, because I got slightly busy. It's a bit pathetic

Anyways, so I don't know if I ever told you all, but I have an obsession with cupcakes. Not the way they taste (thought that's obviously essential) but more with the way they look. I just think they are so cute! So this is a cupcake post! And my first one too. Printable Recipe 


Look, I don't mean to brag...but people have told me these are "The best cupcakes I have ever had". And that coming from a person who has an obsession with cupcakes, and goes around Bristol and London and tastes every cupcake they can find. 

And I won't lie, they are pretty freekin good. A blueberry cake, with home made lemon curd filling, topped with a lemon/cream cheese frosting. I admit, they are mostly a summer cupcake, but who cares when they are so delicious. 


The batter is super easy to make, as is the icing. The lemon curd is pretty much just mixing all the ingredients together and letting it heat up until it forms a custard. So all in all, pretty simple recipe with a pretty amazing outcome.

Home you love them! Give me your thoughts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

All images on this blog are my property unless otherwise stated. This includes blog title image and Favicon. If you are planning to use these images, please give credit where appropriate.